Monday, March 23, 2009

3rd Crit

I'm not sure if I can keep this up for long. The length of this whole thesis project has taken a toll on me and I think i have fully flexed the creative boundaries of the design in it's current stage. I could already foresee the next round of improvements done but this next step is going to be a giant leap in it's evolution. Anyway. 3 weeks have passed and I'm trying as hard as I can to keep this blog going. 28 more days and it will be almost over for me. In the meantime, I'm in the middle of preparing my panels for the next presentation. I have also managed to streamline my cadding workflow to the extent that I can churn out these renderings within a short time :







2 comments:

Reader Of All Time said...

hi there. i dun have any idea wat is that black object that u design. heck, i dun even noe the name of it. but personally, it look damn nice and unique. and i kinda love it. hehe.

Rashid Lee said...

Hah.
That kindda sealed it for me.
Not knowing what this thing does form how it looks is equivalent to an epic fail for my thesis.

But thanks for dropping by.